Thursday, May 29, 2008

At which point, We take a moment to Acknowledge our sponsors!!

As I am frantically trying to pack and work, and plan the trip, I thought it right to mention those who have made this trip possible! (Thanks Mom, for the reminder.)

It is important to note that my folks have graciously lent me their RV. We could have made the trip in the car, and motels along the way, but is sure to be a greater adventure in the RV.

My husband, Greg, who although he will be joining us for part of our journey, could not take eight consecutive weeks off! He will be holding down the house, keeping the dog company, and manning the phone, in case we get in a pickle.

My boys, who will be blogging along the way at http://theredrebel.blogspot.com/ and http://sirtakzalot.blogspot.com/ , they always are up for adventure! Without them, life would be dull!

My work, who doesn’t seem to have a problem with me taking so many weeks off in a row! It really will make for a wonderful adventure.

Our friends who are scattered across the country! It is for you all that we are taking this wild trip back East!. The swimming holes and national monuments are secondary to seeing good friends that have been gone too long!

And as always, if you have ideas of what we should see while we are in YOUR neck of woods, drop me a note!

No comments:

On going micro blog from Twitter .. update from my phone daily!